Close to the famous site of the "PortaPia breach"of 20 September 1870, when the Bersaglieri soldiers entered Rome and completed the Unification of Italy, the hotel is within walking distance of:
• the MACRO Museum: housing a permanent collection that offers a selection of some of the most significant expressions characterizing the Italian art scene since the 1960s from both Italian & international artists
• La Rinascente Department Store – a famous and impressive department boutique that offers the best of Italian fashion and culture for those who enjoy shopping in Rome
• Trevi Fountain – tip: even more beautiful when lit at night
Spanish Steps – the vibrancy of both the colours and atmosphere have echoed through the centuries – this is also amidst the designer shops and famous brands in the shopping quarter.
• Piazza Barberini and Via Veneto – Famous fountains, shops, cinemas, restaurants and the Hard Rock Cafe.
• Villa Borghese and Villa Albani – Sprawling green parks with fountains, museums, statuary, art galleries and relaxing walks.